To monitor our theory of action and impact, School Leaders Network carefully tracks progress at all stages of our work.
- We assess the quality of member experience with monthly and quarterly surveys.
- We monitor learning and planned leader practice with a mid-year review and the SLN School Practice Growth surveys conducted at the start and end of the school year.
- We assess the leadership changes by asking teachers how school leadership has changed over time using Val-Ed and the Comprehensive Assessment of Leadership for Learning (CALL).
- Leaders themselves also track changes to school culture and climate using adopted Climate Surveys and Culture Report Cards.
- We assess changes to student achievement, we capture changes over time in state collected student achievement data and graduation statistics.
 Some limits to this reporting exist based upon regional differences in publically available data.